Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 15, 2006

    Nervous Music Podcast 001

    R.I.P. Tracks of the Week. It was a good year. Now on to other things. My first stab at podcasting. It's a bit rough, but I hope to improve with each show. My plan is to offer a new show each month. I'm not really sure where this will take me, but to kick things off, I've decided to present my Best of 2005 in audio format and do away with the Top Ten List with reviews. Try not to laugh at me too hard and enjoy the show.

    Nervous Music Podcast 001 (30 min, 34.5 MB)