Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 23, 2003

    It may not be the eclectic powerhouse of Boston College's radio station WZBC, but WNHU is the most promising non-commercial radio station in the area. I've already heard some great music after tuning in for just an hour here and there. University of New Haven's station reaches about 30 miles broadcasting at 1700 watts. That's a strong signal if you compare it to my only radio DJ experience at WRBC, broadcasting at 120 watts covering a 10 mile radius on a clear day.