Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 30, 2004

    Version 2.0

    Nervous Music has a new shell! The blue and grey blocks were getting tiresome, so I hope you enjoy the new look. It was built from scratch without the use of any pre-existing code. So, if you see any bizarre layout problems, crooked margins*, overlapping boxes or other oddities, please let me know by commenting on this post.

    I have not taken the time to test the site using other browsers, browser versions, and platforms. I also didn't take the time to account for the annoying BlogSpot banner at the top of the page. Blogger is no longer offering new paid subscriptions, so we'll all just have to live with the advertising eyesore for now. Plus, for all you techies, the new site is valid XHTML 1.1 Strict, except for the dumb banner.

    Enjoy the new Nervous Music -- and thanks for visiting!

    * Chris discovered a weird margin problem if you're using Internet Explorer 5.x on Windows. It's called the Box Model problem, and I'm trying to fix it.