Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 11, 2004

    Guess the Experimentalist

    A few weeks back, I posted about the observations that my friends and I have made regarding music in TV commercials. I was able to find the soundtrack to the BMW X3 commercial with the help of Radiomute and its Song ID forum.

    Radiomute now has a thread entitled "Guess the Experimentalist" where users post photos of avant-garde music experimentalists and composers. As of now, there are 8 pages of posts to scroll through to play this dumb little game. Enjoy.