Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 07, 2004

    Go! Just kidding

    I've added my Amazon Wishlist link to the sidebar so people can buy me stuff now (just kidding). While updating my wishlist I found a rather annoying bug on multiple Amazon pages. If you look at the wishlist page, for example, and attempt a new search using the top navigation bar, you won't be able to click on the "Go" button to execute the search.

    I encountered the same bug on various other pages too. Maybe my browser is just acting quirky, but I suspect it's a problem for all. I suppose I'll be a good samaritan and contact Amazon Help.

    Wanna search? Nooo guv'nah!