Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 08, 2004

    And now for your Moment of Zen

    When NervousMusic.net relaunched at the end of January, I added a new area called "Moment of Zen." It serves no particular purpose other than to amuse you with some weekly nonsense. The image isn't clickable; it's meant simply to provide you with your Moment of Zen for the day.

    I know many of you out there have likely come across equally sublime and ridiculous images. So if you're feeling motivated, send them my way and I'll post them and give you credit. Now isn't that exciting.

    The only stipulation is that it needs to be viewable at a width of only 95 pixels (or less), which means don't send me a screenshot of your thesis.

    In the meantime, I'll be traveling this weekend to visit family and friends for the holiday. We'll see you next week.