Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 02, 2004

    No one ever said blogs are quality-controlled

    If you browse through the archives, you'll find that, from time to time, Tim and I appear to be on the same wavelength. I was just about to post Wordsmith's A Word A Day, but Tim beat me to the post.

    Well, my friends, you're going to hear about it again anyway: Petrichor.

    Like Tim, I never knew there was a word for the "pleasant smell that accompanies the first rain after a dry spell."

    There is such a word.
    It's nice to know "petrichor."
    Please stop raining now.