Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 29, 2004

    Blue Moon over New Haven

    A beautiful Saturday after a long winter and rainy spring can do strange things to a person. I found myself walking over a mile today just to buy a lemon. It'll be put to good use, though, when we have a couple Blue Moons this evening. Unless we decide to enjoy our homemade pizza with wine. Too bad that the Olfacom isn't available yet to help with the wine selection.