Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 24, 2004

    Gooses, geeses, and Tim Russert

    We're back from a very busy, and very fun, weekend. First, a fantastic wedding celebration in Andover for two of our Boston friends. Hey! Look who won the centerpiece!

    Who's got two thumbs and loves centerpieces? This guy!

    Then, this morning we attended the huge graduation ceremony at Boston College, where Tim Russert of Meet the Press addressed the 3,000 graduates. It then took over 90 minutes for the diploma hand-offs, but whoa, those deans are awfully efficient with the name-calling and the hand-shaking.

    And the weekend wouldn't be complete without some water fowl. We spotted a gaggle of baby geese as we left the hotel this morning.

    Gooses! Geeses! I want a goose that lays gold eggs for Easter.