Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 21, 2004

    North by Northwest

    This summer we plan to take a week-long vacation, most likely to the Northwest. I've visited Portland before, so we're aiming for Seattle and Vancouver. Alyssa and I have never been to this part of North America, so I'm wondering if you can offer some advice. While in Seattle, we'll certainly check out Pike Place Fish Market, the new library, and knock on the apartment doors of a couple friends. When we're in Vancouver, we'll be sure to see the... umm... errr... Canadians. Yeah, we don't know much about Vancouver, eh?

    Do you have any Northwest wisdom to share?

    Seattle and Vancouver will have to wait for August, as we're headed North this weekend for a wedding and a graduation. I'll be back next week, eh?