Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 18, 2004

    Swap a tongue depresser and an ink well for a Gmail account

    Are Gmail accounts really in high enough demand to necessitate a Gmail Swap website? I was happy to give away my extra account to a lucky guesser earlier this month. However, for those of you reading this, you can cash in on some sweet swaps for your extra Gmail account(s), including "a personalized song," "$50," or "something in the mail from Japan."

    If you're dying for an account and afraid you'll eventually get stuck with a username like marzipan_noseflute_3223, then I suggest you post your trinket to Gmail's Swap List. Here are two more ideas: "a drawing, anything you want in french" and "an air guitar and a post card." Happy swapping.