Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 04, 2004

    I heart Jewelboxing

    Recently I received a sample of the Super Jewel Box Standard - a *gorgeous* way to package your own CD. A 30pack of Standards goes for $49 (they also have Kings for DVD packaging). You get everything you need to create a slick presentation -- the quality cases, their design templates, trayliners, insert books, and disc labels. You'd think I was a salesperson for these folks, but I'm simply an overwhelmed customer.

    I used my sample to package a CD-ROM of internet marketing goodies for a client. I've been working on some new drafts of their website, plus I tossed on various documents I'd written for search engine optimization, email distribution strategies, a refreshed library of their logos, and a few other marketing-related tools. They liked the contents, but they were floored by the jewelbox. Whoops! I guess the packaging can overshadow the product. I was just happy that they were happy.

    You can think of a million uses for jewelboxing -- mix CDs, home videos, drink coasters, and (coming soon) photo archives. If you're interested in ordering but don't have use for a full 30pack, I'd entertain going in on a package together. Let me know.