Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 28, 2004

    Lost in London with a pair of headphones

    Want to put your favorite pair of headphones to good use? Spend 14 hours at the London Placard Headphone Festival on July 17. The lineup includes 39 performers each contributing a 20-minute set of electronic music. Enough to make your head spin, I'm sure.

    Maybe there's a way to hear some of these sounds via the web? The press release states: All performances are heard only through headphones... and the whole thing is streamed live on the Net. I'm not entirely sure where to catch the stream, but it may be worth searching out.

    Think of a festival in reverse. Forget about background chatter: for once, it's a chance for some focused listening.