Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 17, 2004

    Mulling over the options

    I'm watching Clue on DVD. When you begin the film it asks you to choose from two options: 1) View movie with all three endings, 2) View movie with one of three endings (chosen at random). This is a neat little feature; plus it enhances the longevity of the DVD, bringing the film closer to its board game's roots.

    Gimmick aside -- how can you beat that all-star cast?!? Tim Curry! Madeline Kahn! Christopher Lloyd! Michael McKean! Martin Mull!