Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 15, 2004

    Jaded

    My parents gave me a gorgeous potted jade plant for Christmas a year and a half ago. It did a great job of growing for a while, but over the last few months.. mmm.. not so much. I thought jade plants were resilient and could tolerate varying temperatures and amounts of sunlight. I've moved it from the kitchen to the living room to the top of my bookshelf in our front room. But nothing will bring this guy back to life.

    Unfortunately I think I'll have to "retire" him soon. Having said that, I'd like to get something to replace the jade plant. I thought jade would last a long time, but maybe a 2nd one isn't the way to go. Anyone have any tips on some cool (low maintenance) plants?

    Does posting about house plants make me cool? No? How about posting about the preservation of jazz? Yeah, that makes me cool. Cool like Miles Davis.