Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 11, 2004

    3 pairs of pants and 2 dress shirts in 1 afternoon

    I've been in dire need of new clothes for a long time now. Some people shop all the time; others go on a big shopping outing 2-3 times a year; I, on the other hand, haven't bought new pants in almost five years. Awful, isn't it? I needed one of those "Queer Eye" guys to get me back on track with my wardrobe. But instead I mustered up the courage today to brave the malls.

    Within three hours, I had a laundry list of new clothes:

    1 pair of Dockers light tan flat-front pants
    1 pair of Dockers dark tan flat-front pants
    1 pair of Gap sandblasted vintage relaxed boot fit jeans
    1 fancy-lad blue-checked Express dress shirt
    1 not-so fancy-lad cranberry Van Heusen dress shirt

    Final tally: three pairs of pants and two dress shirts for less than $120. I may not shop for clothes very often, but when I do, *whamo* I find the bargains.