Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 22, 2004

    Calling all caffeine addicts!

    Let's give a big "hip hip hooray" to Chris! He stumbled upon this fun fact about the Coinstar machines: Rather than lose 8.9 cents/dollar when dumping your change, keep *all* your money and recharge your Starbucks card.

    Oh, but, wait. One of the Fatwallet Forum visitors states:

    "According to the Coinstar website, this deal is only for Seattle, Las Vegas and Philadelphia."

    Booooo!! Hissss!! Maybe Coinstar will get their act together and offer this deal nationwide eventually. Until then, I have to find my coffee money elsewhere.