Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 17, 2004

    Sometimes novocaine misses its mark

    Dental work is no fun. As I sit here and type, I can't feel most of the left side of my face. I'm dribbling water down my chin and doing my best not to bite my tongue accidentally. I expected to get a sealant replaced on one of my back teeth this afternoon, but instead they gave me a preventative resin instead. The tooth is no stranger to sealants, so it was time to play with the big boys and get this mini-filling procedure done.

    The website I linked to above states that no drilling or shots are required. Wrong and wrong. Well, at least it's behind me and I can now look forward to yelling "Go Wed Fox!" tonight. We're just fee and a haff games back!