Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 10, 2004

    Sometimes you shoot for the stars, and you hit the roof

    A redesign of this website is imminent. However with my current workload and my apparent lack of imagination, a relaunch is pretty far off. In the meantime, to satisfy my craving to make a change, I plan to make a few tweaks to the current site with one goal in mind: To add more depth.

    Although I enjoy this version of Nervous Music more than the last, I'm finding that the current site is flat and one-dimensional. It lacks depth, and shadow, and dimension. My first step in attempting to breathe a little more life into things is to spend a little more quality time with the photos I post. I've decided to add a thin frame to certain photos to class things up a bit.

    Simone

    Nothing revolutionary, but I hope it's a step in the right direction as I begin to rethink how this site will look in the future. Of course, the subject of the first picture here was an obvious choice.