Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 23, 2004

    Just call me the lucky lock lad

    It's amazing what the mind can dig up when you least expect it. I just brought a few things down to basement storage. I haven't grabbed anything from storage in a few months, and as I approached I realized it was locked with a combination lock. Did I remember the combination? Had I written it down anywhere for safe keeping? No. Suuuper.

    But I started twisting the dial and suddenly my fingers took over and *sha-bam* I got it open on the first try. It's amazing what can be tucked away in the ol' brain. And to think my combination was simply 35 - 10 - ... whoops! You almost got me.