Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 08, 2004

    Shuffle

    I usually avoid memes, but it's Friday and I'll give this one a shot:

    "Turn your MP3 player on random and list the first 15 tracks it plays (regardless of how embarrassing they may be)."

    1. American Analog Set: Magnificent Seventies
    2. Grace Jones: Pull Up to the Bumper
    3. Kid 606: Never Underestimate the Value of a Holler
    4. Ken Nordine: Chartreuse
    5. Duke Ellington: I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good) (Live)
    6. Comets on Fire: The Bee & the Crackin' Egg
    7. Slag Boom Van Loon: Moon Base Alpha (Matmos remix)
    8. Raymond Scott: IBM MT/ST - The Paperwork Explosion
    9. Blitter vs. Hrvatski: Nuclear Cats Get New Home
    10. Iron & Wine: Upward Over the Mountain
    11. Cocteau Twins: Lorelei
    12. Einstürzende Neubauten: Stella Maris
    13. LCD Soundsystem: Losing My Edge
    14. Tino: Wolfman Is Everywhere Dub
    15. Sonic Youth: I Dreamed I Dream

    Lordy that's embarrassing. How 'bout you?