Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 19, 2004

    India Pale Karate Monkey

    For $9.99, you can pick up Saranac's new 12 Beers pack. I've never tried much by Saranac, so this is a perfect start. More brewing companies should do this sorta thing -- maybe they do and I'm unaware? Reminds me of a brewery restaurant sampler.

    Right now I'm enjoying a Chocolate Amber Lager: "This brew showcases a variety of dark roasted malts, producing a beer with a deep, rich, almost chocolaty flavor." Quite tasty.

    What? You don't care about this? OK, then. How about a movie of a chimp doing roundhouse kicks?