Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 23, 2004

    Seeing turkey dinner from space

    I'm heading back to my hometown early this year for the holiday. Today is my dad's birthday (woo! Happy Birthday Dad!). Also I'm very much looking forward to turkey. Lots and lots of turkey. Last year it was 19.69 lb -- I wonder how big it'll be this year?

    Thanks to my new favorite software, Keyhole, you can see exactly where I'll be heading in a few hours. Google recently acquired Keyhole and is now offering a 7-day free trial (full price is $30 for a 1 yr subscription). This is just too cool.