Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 04, 2004

    Waste your bandwidth

    It seems the newest blog meme is to invite visitors to post photos of a collection of things for others to enjoy. For instance, it started with the Logo Smackdown, which led to the Screen Grab Confab, and now there's What's On Your Bookshelf?

    I won't ask any of you to do this. The comments on this site aren't conducive to this sorta thing, what with them being constricted to a pop-up and all. But I wonder what we could start? Maybe a "Music Collection" snapshot? Or a "What's In Your Refrigerator" montage? Or maybe even an "Open Your Front Door And Take a Photo of The First Thing You See" contest?