Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 08, 2004

    Gmail Notifier

    Now that we're all trying out Gmail (and each have an extra 27 free accounts to give away), I thought I'd mention a neat little utility called Gmail Notifier. It's a handy tool to show if you have new mail without opening your browser:

    The Gmail Notifier is a downloadable Windows application that alerts you when you have new Gmail messages. It displays an icon in your system tray to let you know if you have unread Gmail messages, and shows you their subjects, senders and snippets, all without your having to open a web browser.

    I've checked it out -- it works well. And no worries about inadvertently downloading malware along with the program. You can read their FAQ for details. Just a little somethin' somethin' to make your daily email checking routine easier.