Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 23, 2005

    I hate street parking

    Blizzard 2005 has come and gone in southern Connecticut. The last few snowflakes fell around 8am this morning, and now it's clean up time. I hate street parking. To illustrate, I give you exhibits A, B, and C.




    Our friends in the Boston area may not have been as fortunate as us. I heard eastern MA was going to get hit the hardest. How's everyone doing up there?

    The 2004 music countdown will resume tomorrow with #5. That is, if I can dig myself out of this snow in time.