Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 13, 2005

    More books

    Speaking of books, how about more books? On the way to visit my parents this weekend, I stopped off at the Traveler Food and Books for a quick bite and some free books.

    The restaurant now offers up to 3 free books per patron. I had a terrific honey mustard chicken wrap, and walked away with a Mary Higgins Clark novel for my Mom and Battle of Wits: The Complete Story of Codebreaking in World War II for my Dad. And I grabbed a fun photo book called Work + Iconica = Play which will provide great fodder for CD covers whenever I make mixes. It was the best I could do in a makeshift library filled with Danielle Steel and Joan Collins claptrap.