Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 13, 2005

    The t-shirts say "Ballsy Mexican Cuisine"

    We went to a Mexican restaurant last night called C. O. Jones. I'm not kidding. See for yourself.

    Great food, and even better drinks. I was thinking about taming the Mexican Monkey Margarita, or maybe the Bada Bing Bada Boom Margarita, but I decided on the Prickly Pear Margarita instead. Delicious.

    Hehe.. it's called cojones.