Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 05, 2005

    Changes, they are a-here

    Wow. I had no idea so many people would be intrigued about the big news. Thanks for your patience everyone. I couldn't post anything new last weekend because I was in San Francisco and Napa (sorry, Brian, my itinerary had no free time to attempt a meet-up).

    I was away because I was attending meetings for my new job. So there's your big news. Last week I was offered a position back with my previous employer in Cambridge. It's a new position to oversee the strategy and long-term goals of the company's information technology systems and services. So I'll be their Director of IT starting later this month. I'm extremely excited about this opportunity, and I know it'll be a big challenge.

    Things are going to get awfully busy around here real quick. So new posts may appear less frequently, but I'll do my best to offer up some bric-a-brac a few times a week.

    Where we'll be living is a little up in the air right now, so I can't divulge any additional details at the moment. Instead here are some photos from my trip.