Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 27, 2005

    Flickr for free

    Attention shutterbugs: I have a free Flickr Pro account to give away. I registered a while back, and to thank me for my support, they're letting me share the benefits of their Pro level with one of you.

    I've given out Gmail accounts in the past, but that was no big deal. They were free and after awhile everyone had oodles of extra accounts to dump.

    But now I have a great extra Flickr Pro account (value $24.95) that'll cover you for a year. Not bad, eh?

    So what's the difference between the basic Flickr and the pro account? Well, I'll tell you:

    What Pro gets you:
    * 2 GB monthly upload limit
    * Unlimited storage
    * Unlimited bandwidth
    * Unlimited photosets
    * Permanent archiving of high-resolution original images
    * Ad-free browsing and sharing


    Compare that to what you get with a Free Account:

    * 20 MB monthly upload limit
    * 3 photosets
    * Photostream views limited to the 200 most recent images
    * Storage of smaller (resized) images

    Not too shabby. So if you want it, I'd like to hear why you want it and what you'd do with it. Best answer wins. Simple enough. I'll make my decision at the end of the week. Ta!