Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 20, 2005

    Moved? Definitely. Settled? Hardly.

    I'm back from Nawlins. Actually, I got back a few days ago, but I've been offline until just recently. It's good to be home. Our new home, that is. We moved in this week and we're just scratching the surface of getting settled.

    Unpacking will have to wait until the weekend as I start my new J-O-B tomorrow. I'm very much looking forward to diving in. Going on two business trips over the last three weekends reaffirmed the fact that I made the right decision -- job-wise, move-wise, life-wise. So I'm very pleased and excited to be living in a new, larger home (and Simone seems to be content too).

    It's been a while since I've been this disconnected to all you folks surfin' the information superhighway. So I hope you're all doing well and I hope to check in here again soon once things calm down a bit. Sha-boom.