Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 20, 2005

    Why send an impersonal mass email, when you can blog?

    Now that I'm moving to a non-Comcast area, I'll be losing my Comcast account which has been my primary email address for the last couple years. I know, a bit short-sighted on that one, Sean. (Tell me about it. It hasn't exactly been tons of fun changing every image reference on this site to a different URL because I've been hosting everything at Comcast. Whoops.)

    Anyway, for those of you who need to know, my new primary address will be my Gmail account which you should already have. I was about to say, if you have any questions, just email me. But that wouldn't work so very much now, would it?