Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 10, 2005

    Another country heard from

    The timestamp on this post is misleading. Yes, it's 12:20am on the Eastern seaboard, but I'm typing this from the Frankfurt Airport and it's about 6:20am here.

    My overnight flight was tons of fun. I'm not sure if it was the uncomfortable seat or the family of 12 packed into 4 seats next to me, but I didn't get much sleep. I thought I was doing myself a favor by getting an exit row seat. The legroom was great, the overall sleeping experience was not.

    Ah, European smoke. It's wafting my way from all directions. Super.

    I have a couple hours to kill during my layover, so maybe I'll explore the Flughafen a bit. For now I'm just tapped into a T-Mobile HotSpot to see what's cooking. I've discovered not much because, well, it's late in the evening back home.

    I should be getting to Lucerne a few hours from now. I'm looking forward to my time there. I'll reconnect with some colleagues, meet some new ones, and hopefully fit in a little exploring. Ta!