Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 06, 2005

    Tracks of the Week: Donnacha

    Donnacha Costello "Mustard B" - The masses have spoken, and they've chosen Mustard. Good for you guys. I had you pick one color, but I typically post two tracks each Monday. So that left me with a choice: Do I post both the A side and the B side from the 12"? Or do I do something else with the 2nd track this week? Your answer is below.

    Donnacha Costello "Cocoa A" - I've decided to do something else with the 2nd track this week. This mp3 is from the same (wonderful!) series, but it's a different color. My choice here was a bit arbitrary. Like I said last week, all the tracks are great. But I figured this makes for a nice contrast with Mustard. Mmm...chocolatey mustard. Enjoy!