Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 13, 2005

    Free Fluff for Flickr Fans

    OK, it's not exactly fluff. I actually have one more free 1-year Flickr Pro account to give away (value $24.99). And I just realized that the offer expires this Friday! Basil got one back in April, but I have another to offer up. Let's see: the first person to get this question correct in the comments wins the Flickr Pro account:

    Our cat Simone was rescued from the streets and put in a shelter before we adopted her. What town was the shelter in?

    Hint #1: It's a town on the North Shore in Massachusetts.

    Hint #2: The shelter has since been closed by the town due to alleged poor conditions for the cats. (It did smell pretty bad.) It's a shame though, where did all those other cats go?