Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 21, 2005

    How to clean those pesky gravy stains

    With summer comes lots of fun outdoor time, but also the perils of accidents and stains. A wind-blown paper plate of baked beans at a neighborhood picnic. A skinned knee and grass-stained shoes at a pick-up softball game. A strategically dropped bird poop on the shoulder.

    How do you get out these ugly stains? Simple. Consult the Cleaning and Stain Removal website. Not the most glamorous stop on the web, but certainly a big help at times.