Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 16, 2005

    Vermont, not vanished

    It's been a very busy, long week and I haven't been able to post anything new here. I spent the last four days in Woodstock, Vermont with colleagues gearing up for our new fiscal year. I brought my camera and hoped to snap some photos of the town, including Quechee Gorge, but there was simply no time. I'm home now and ready to crash for the night.

    I'm very excited for a friend's wedding tomorrow! And then I plan to catch up on a little sleep Sunday. Probably nothing new here until Monday's Tracks of the Week. But soon I'll get back on the good foot and open my mouth here regularly again.