Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 19, 2005

    1...2...3...4...5...senses working overtime

    I have too much media (for lack of a better term) begging for my attention these days. It includes books gathering dust, music waiting to be heard, movies waiting to be seen, and websites waiting to be visited. If you're an information junkie like me, you have a hard time separating the wheat from the chaff, the good from the bad, the junk from the funk! But I do have a solution for all you blog subscribers out there.

    If you use a blog/feed reader, create a new folder called "Probation" and put everything new in there. Give it some time, and if it doesn't work out, drop it. It's a very simple solution, but it works.

    Up until now, I've always subscribed and stay subscribed. But if you're not impressed, dump it. Why waste moments out of your day checking on something that's really not much value to you? Your time's better spent reading inane stuff here.

    And if you're not an avid blog reader, then at the very least I hope you're consulting Bev from my hometown.