Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 12, 2005

    I still don't have my own podcast, but...

    I'm warming up to Yahoo's podcast service, aptly called Yahoo! Podcasts. Every podcast search so far has turned up the feed I was looking for, and I really like how they've positioned the "Listen" and "Subscribe" links side by side. Very clean, very easy.

    There has been a lot of talk recently about what Yahoo! could do to improve its homepage, including shifting and renaming some of its content areas. I think they're beginning to listen, though. The crowded eyesore of a portal is finally beginning to shape up. It's even getting web standards friendly. Its DOCTYPE is missing the necessary URI, but if I had a nickel for every site whose DOCTYPE was missing its URI, I'd have enough money for one of those pomegranate juice bottles. So good, but just too darn expensive.

    Having said that, I think I'll still stick with Odeo.