Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 07, 2005

    Terrible Twos

    Has another year gone by already? Two years ago today I started up this site, and it persists for no good reason. I've been continuously slammed with work lately and there's not a whole lot of easing up happening in the near future. But I'll stick to my guns that this site will continue indefinitely, even if it is in its terrible twos now.

    So on with the cat photos, weekly mp3s, web standards rantings, and (debuting soon) wedding video clips! You can see me dance like a monkey and get cake shoved in my face. Oh boy.