Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 08, 2005

    When your entree becomes your beverage

    Around this time every year, the fine folks at Jones Soda release limited edition holiday packs. At first thought this seems like a generous offering. Once a year you get some new fun flavors while you get psyched for the holidays! Well that sentiment quickly goes out the window when you discover the actual flavors.

    Chris and I stopped by a Target on our lunch break yesterday to pick up the 2005 "National" holiday pack (because apparently they have "Regional" ones too). Get this: For $10 you get 5 bottles of soda with the following flavors:

    Cranberry - now that sounds nice
    Pumpkin Pie - could be a little heavy, but worth a try
    Wild Herb Stuffing - what's that now?
    Turkey & Gravy - in my soda??
    Brussels Sprout with Prosciutto - oh good lord!!?

    I've yet to attempt any of these, but I'll probably try them before the month's up. Wish me luck. If you want your own, run to your nearby Target. Despite the questionable variety, they won't last long.