Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 26, 2005

    Tracks of the Week: Hiatus

    First off, Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all had a safe, fun, and relaxing holiday. For those of you not celebrating Christmas, I still certainly hope you had a terrific weekend. Happy Holidays!

    This week's theme isn't "Hiatus" - I'm actually going on a bit of a hiatus from the Tracks of the Week. I'm gearing up for that wonderful year-end tradition of the top albums countdown. The first half of '05 was slow for me, but I seemed to really gain some steam the last few months and picked up lots of new, great music. Stay tuned for my picks. I may be a little delayed in pulling the list together. It takes some time, plus I've had a little thing going on lately called "closing on our first home."