Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 14, 2006

    Podcasting

    1. From Wikipedia: "Podcasting, a portmanteau of Apple's "iPod" and "broadcasting", is a method of publishing files to the Internet, allowing users to subscribe to a feed and receive new files automatically by subscription, usually at no cost."
    2. Portmanteau. Now that's a word you don't hear every day.
    3. Internet. Are we still capitalizing this word? No seriously, are we? Should I be saying we just bought a new House and I'm driving my Car to work. It's Technology. It's Been Around For A Good Long While Now. Let's Lowercase It.
    4. Oh yeah, back on point, "podcasting." Stay tuned for my first podcast tomorrow.