Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 25, 2006

    What a sweet chocolate it is

    I forgot how much I love Toblerone, especially the dark chocolate variety. I bought one of the small pyramid bars during my layover in Paris yesterday. I almost ate the whole thing in ten minutes. If loving Swiss chocolate is wrong, I don't want to be right.

    I'm home now and fairly well rested. I was up like a shot at 7am this morning. I'm sure jet lag will have the last laugh tonight though when I pass out at 7pm.

    It's good to be home. It's so very good to be home. As much as I love to travel and see new places, there's nothing like returning home after being away for almost two weeks. I only wish I had more photos to show for it. Now that my precious Canon Elph has bit the dust, I guess this means I'm in the market for a new digital camera. Any recommendations, my fellow readers? My price range is under $500. Do they make cameras that shoot in RAW format for this cheap? I wouldn't mind finding one of those. Or maybe one that transforms into an 18-wheeler. No wait, that's Optimus Prime.