Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 24, 2006

    The wheels can come off, but they always find a way of getting back on

    Things have been awfully quiet around here lately. But I'm still here folks. Not a lot of new updates from here. It's been work, work and more work. And every so often you've gotta run yourself into the ground in order to make any kind of progress. The last two days have been a bit of a breakthrough for me, work-wise, which easily translates into life-wise because frankly my life has been all about work for too long.

    I won't go into details, but I just want to assure you, loyal readers, that activity here will continue. I'm sure you had no idea, but I had my doubts for a bit. But there's no reason to retire Nervous Music even if I am super-busy. Heck, I can find you over 100,000 sites that probably haven't posted anything in over two months. So things around here aren't that bad when you put things into perspective. Nope, not at all. Things around here aren't that bad. :-)