Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 27, 2006

    A quick update before grabbing the skewers and tongs

    Life continues to be quite busy, so posts here continue to be few and far between. But things are good. At work, we launched the company's new website about two weeks back, and I'm still doing a lot of traveling. My most recent trip was a fun one, though. Lys came over to Switzerland with me and we celebrated her birthday weekend exploring Mt Pilatus in Luzern and the interesting streets of Zurich. She has a new digital camera and (soon) a shiny new Flickr account so photos of our trip might appear here shortly.

    Being home for the holiday weekend is a great thing. I hope all of you are having fun and staying safe. If you indulge in any wine, I recommend popping open a free account at Cork'd. Keep track of your wine opinions and skim reviews from others.

    The weather will be stellar here this weekend, so I plan to spend some quality time on the back deck. Our grill will never know what hit it.