Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 21, 2006

    No podcast; new pet

    Usually by this time of the month, I already have a podcast ready to go. But I think I'm going to take a mulligan in June, and put together something for July instead. Things have just been too darn busy lately. But here's some exciting news: We're getting a second cat. This time, it's a kitten, about two months old named Rufio. We're likely going to change his name. We have a short list of contenders right now but we're thinking Oliver.

    We're doing our best to prep Simone and we think she'll actually take the change quite well if we do this right. He'll eventually be a friend for Simone to play with because she gets intensely lonely when no one's around these days. So we're hoping all of this will be a good thing. Plus I've never had a kitten and that's just going to be fantastic, right?

    We'll be welcoming Rufio/Oliver into our home next week. I'm sure there'll be lots of new photos here soon - oh joy!

    Rufio/Oliver

    Rufio/Oliver