Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 01, 2006

    Meet Schroeder

    It's official: We've named him Schroeder. He's two months old and a bundle of hyper joy. Simone's not quite sure what to do with him yet. She's generally OK unless he comes within about two feet of her, then the hissing begins. No throwdown fights yet, but we expect some on the horizon as they get closer and closer to each other by the day.

    He's just the cutest little thing. Between the alpaca photos and kitten photos here, I feel like I'm trying to compete with other sites out there.

    You can certainly expect more photos of Schroeder up here soon... if he sits still long enough to be more than a blur on film.