Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 03, 2006

    Spoilt Victorian Mario

    Every day, The Story of the Fall lists a new Fall song with review. Neat concept. It's just starting out, but give it a few months and you'll have a nice selection of tracks from them to browse.

    I also stumbled upon a Javascript-based version of Super Mario 3. So far, it only includes part of Level 1-1 but it's pretty nifty.

    So how's that for two random links for your holiday weekend? Not enough to hold you over while waiting for the fireworks. But that's OK, you should be outside playing bocce anyway. Happy 4th!