Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 17, 2007

    Like I need another pair of headphones

    I have more sets of headphones floating around than I know what to do with. Earbuds and headphones that came with iPods, CD players, shuffles, DJ equipment, work headsets, and gifts. My favorite, of course, will continue to be of the Bose variety. But soon I'll have another pair.

    This was a terrible segue to say that I just pre-ordered the new SanDisk Sansa Express from Amazon. I don't really need another music player, but this one really grabbed my attention because of the combination of: its features (direct USB connectivity, expandable microSD slot, FM tuner and built-in mic), its quality (SanDisk is 2nd place in portable music marketshare and has an excellent reputation for memory products), and its reasonable price.

    It's Windows only and doesn't support AAC which is a bit of a drag. But I think it'll still be interesting to try out and see how it stacks up to its competitor, the iPod shuffle. I'll pop back here in a month to let you know all about it.